38 handwritten letters from William to his sister Florence, sent whilst on his travels abroad 1924-1928. They are updates on his location and accounts of his journeys. He describes the places he has visited and the people he has met, giving some good descriptions of Brethren interaction when travelling for that purpose.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KRP/10/2/3
- Dates of Creation1924-1928
- Physical Description38 items