Letter from a female member of the Brethren. The letter notes the treatment of women in meetings and how moving away from the Taylorite position has left her relieved. She notes the sexualised language in some meetings and how several male Brethren members stated that they would 'give' their wives to sleep with Jim Taylor Jnr.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KRP/8/3/2
- Dates of CreationAugust 1970
- Physical Description1 item