Correspondence of other members of Lee's family other than with Laurie Lee.
1. F. E. Critchley, kinsman of Catherine Maude Lee, née Critchley; 1901. Letter to Catherine Maude Lee, née Critchley.
2. Annie Emily Lee, née Light, Lee's mother; 1918-, n.d. Includes: letter of 1918 from Min - ; letter of 1922 from Aunt Lill [?]; letter of 1937 from Wilma Gregory to Annie Lee telling her what she knows of Lee's whereabouts during the Spanish Civil War; letter of  to unidentified recipient passing a message to Lee.
3. Arthur Reginald Lee, son of Reginald and Catherine Lee; 1923, 1925, n.d. Letters to his father.
4. Katherine Francesca Lee, Lee's wife; 1972-1995, n.d. Includes letter from Sir Robert Lusty, card and letter from James Lees-Milne.
5. Marjorie Winifred Lee, daughter of Reginald and Catherine Lee; 1918, . Letter to her brother Arthur Reginald, with a letter of 1917 to her from Lizzie – of Painswick Post Office crossed out on the verso, letter to Katherine Francesca Lee of 1989.
6. Reginald Joseph Lee, Lee's father; 1897-1926, n.d. Letters to his first wife Catherine Maude Lee, née Critchley, one to her mother, and one to his wife.
7. Wilfred Jack Raymond Lee, Lee's brother; 1937. Letter from Wilma Gregory. Signed.
8. Tom Light, brother of Annie Lee, née Light, Lee's mother; n.d. Letter to a sibling, wanting the first leaf.
9. Alice [?], aunt of Catherine Maude Lee, née Critchley; n.d. Letter to Catherine Maude Lee.
10. Letter from unidentified correspondent to Catherine Maude Lee; n.d.
11. Letter from Kitty – to Nancy - ; 1901.
12. Letter from W. O'Neill to 'Elimosa'; 1898.