Stationery Office folio notebook blank except for three poems 'Bombay' and 'Bombay arrival', 'The Abandoned shade', notes towards the play 'Peasants' priest' and prose notes on Assam. 'Bombay arrival' and 'The abandoned shade' were first published in Penguin NewWriting, no. 31 (1947), in My many-coated man and also in Selected poems.
Stationery Office folio notebook blank except for three poems 'Bombay' and ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88936/addms88936/1/9
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/1/9
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001245.0x00003b
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 notebook
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The leaves of the first half of the book were excised by Lee.