Papers for 'We made a film in Cyprus'. An account written by Lee with Ralph Keene of their visit to Cyprus to make the film 'Cyprus is an island' for Greenpark Productions. Includes an imperfect typescript, with autograph amendments, of the book, published London: Longman, 1947, a revised typewritten version of the chapter covering the last day of their stay, which formed pp. 26-57 of the book and was published in New Writing and Daylight, no. 7 (1948), and a marked proof of pp. 161-168 of the book.
Papers for 'We made a film in Cyprus'. An account written by Lee with Ralph ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/2/11
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000026.0x00002e
- Dates of Creation-
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
We made a film in Cyprus was published London: Longman, 1947,