Correspondence relating to requests made to Lee to give addresses and interviews, take part in discussions, read from his works, open events, sign books, compile entries for directories, visit schools, be visited by schools and other bodies, donate to charities, give books or manuscripts to libraries, etc. Letters relating to such permissions addressed to Lee through his publishers or agents is placed with the correspondence of those firms. Some invitations to attend productions of dramatised versions of Cider with Rosie include or lead to correspondence seeking advice on the production.
Correspondence relating to requests made to Lee to give addresses and inter ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/4/27-29
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000026.0x000050
- Dates of Creation1968-1995
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folders
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)