Correspondence with Laurence Pollinger Ltd. Lee's literary agents until 1969. The first letter is from David Higham of Pearn, Pollinger & Higham Ltd, seeking to discuss the possibilities of the firm acting as agents for Lee. There are no further letters until 1964 and apart from three royalty statements for 1982 and 1984 and one letter of 1988 the last letter is dated 3 Dec. 1968. Most correspondence is signed by Murray J. Pollinger, and there are two typewritten draft letters of 1969 from Lee to Laurence Pollinger regretting the resignation of Murray J. Pollinger, leading to Lee making A. D. Peters his agent.
Correspondence with Laurence Pollinger Ltd. Lee's literary agents until 19 ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/4/18
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001245.0x000246
- Dates of Creation1955-1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)