Correspondence Lee - Lusty.
1. Chris Eldon Lee; 1992. One letter. Signed.
2. Helen Lehmann, of the Society of Authors; 1951, 1959. Two letters. Signed.
3. Hugo Lehmann; 1944. One letter. Autograph.
4. John Lehmann; 1942-1973. Twenty letters and cards. Autograph and signed. For his correspondence with Lee from the Hogarth Press see Add MS 88936/4/8, from his firm of John Lehmann Ltd and the London Magazine see Add MS 88936/4/20.
5. Rosamond Lehmann; 1941-1972, n.d. Seventy letters and cards. No letters between 1960 and 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971. The last letter encloses a copy of a letter sent by Rosamond Lehmann to Elizabeth Jane Howard relating to an article by the latter about Cecil Day-Lewis in The Sunday Times in July 1972, and Elizabeth Jane Howard's reply. Autograph.
6. Miss – Lewis; . One letter from Lee forming part of a correspondence the rest of which is not in the collection. Typewritten.
7. John Lewis; 1994. One letter. Autograph.
8. Margery Lewis, née Keane; n.d. One letter. Signed.
9. Marjorie Lofthouse; . One postcard. Autograph.
10. Sir Robert Lusty; 1976-1985. Thirteen letters. Autograph and signed.