Papers for 'A Rose for winter; travels in Andalusia'. An account of Lee's visit to Spain with his wife in 1951 to 1952. Two broadcast talks in 1952 formed the basis of two of the chapters (see Add MS 88936/2/148), and another was pre-published as 'Sevilliana' in the London Magazine, vol. 1, no. 7 (Aug. 1954). Notes, drafts correspondence and radio and television treatments. Autograph and typewritten.
Papers for 'A Rose for winter; travels in Andalusia'. An account of Lee's v ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/2/12-22
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000026.0x00002f
- Dates of Creation1951-1992
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description11 folders and notebooks
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
A Rose for winter; travels in Andalusia was published London: Hogarth Press, 1955.