Items either not conveniently stored with associated papers by reason of size, or unidentified.
1. Poster advertising the publication of 'As I walked out one midsummer morning'; .
2. Print of an abstract painting by Patrick Heron dated 1973 with a full-face photograph of a woman cut from a magazine pasted over it; 1973.
3. Coloured drawing of creeping toadflax from 'Das Blumenbuch gemalt von Ludwig Prinz und bei Rhein', in a folder from Wolffgarten dated 18 Mar. 1975; 1975.
4. Letter from Lewis Golden to Lord Kenyon; 1977. Photocopy of autograph.
5. Calendar British writers abroad, issued by the Midland Bank Group for 1980 and including on its April page a photograph of Lee and a quotation from I can't stay long; 
6. Poster for a production of 'Cider with Rosie', adapted by James Roose-Evans, at the Everyman Theatre, Cheltenham, 11 Feb. to 6 Mar. 1982; 1982.
7. Poster for a poetry and jazz recital at the New Theatre, Cardiff, at which Lee read some of his new works; .
8. Poster for a poetry recital at an unspecified college library by Lee and Mary O'Farrell, 16th November of an unspecified year; n.d.
9. Print of the final tableau of John Masefield's Nativity Play, 'The Coming of Christ', performed in Canterbury Cathedral at Whitsuntide 1928, and inspiring the revival of poetic drama at the Cathedral; 1984. Presented to Lee on 1 Jan. 1984 by Laurence Irving to commemorate his play 'Peasant's priest'.
10. Photograph of a sculpture of the head of a bearded man; n.d.
11. Photograph of Jacob Epstein's sculpture of the head of Kitty, his second daughter; n.d.
12. Photograph of a street by a river in an Italian or Spanish town; n.d.
13. Photograph of a seafront in a Spanish town, possibly Almuñécar; n.d.
14. Photograph of steps leading down to a Spanish town, possibly Almuñécar; n.d.