Hogarth Press and Chatto and Windus. The Hogarth Press became an associate company of Chatto and Windus in 1946, and although most letters retain Hogarth Press letterheads, some have that of Chatto and Windus. Publishers of The Sun my monument, The Bloom of candles, A Rose for winter, Cider with Rosie and The Firstborn. The correspondence includes correspondence relating to permissions to print extracts and make translations from Lee's books, also permissions to broadcast extracts, although most of these are made directly to Lee through the broadcasting and publishing companies involved.
Hogarth Press and Chatto and Windus. The Hogarth Press became an associate ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88936/addms88936/4/7-11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/4/7-11
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000026.0x00004d
- Dates of Creation1940-1991
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folders
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)