A book of cuttings probably kept by Lee, including reviews of his poems. Includes: a German translation of 'Christmas landscape' and the programme of 'Salute to the Red Army' a tribute in words and music at the Royal Albert Hall on 23 Feb. 1944, for which Lee wrote the narrative (see also Add MS 88936/1/21 and Add MS 88936/2/10).
A book of cuttings probably kept by Lee, including reviews of his poems. I ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/6/8
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000239.0x00034c
- Dates of Creation1941-1944
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)