1. Script for Lee's interview on 'Desert island discs'; . Two autograph drafts of the script of the broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on 30 Jan. 1971.
2. 'The Writer's story'; 1979. Text of a tape recording made by Lee for an interview by Peter Fozzard on BBC Schools broadcast on 16 and 23 Feb. 1979. Photocopy of typewriting.
3. 'A bloom of candles', a Christmas anthology; 1980. Notes, draft and final scripts and extracts from published works of poems considered for use in the broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on 24 Dec. 1980
4. 'Hill cricket'; . Script of a radio programme broadcast on BBC Radio 4, 6 Jan. 1983. Electrostatic copy of typewritten script,
5. 'Link commentary for a programme of poems by Laurie Lee; . Lee spoke the commentary and read some of the poems
6. Introduction and questions for a quiz on Cecil Day-Lewis in the programme 'Read all about it'; [after 12 Oct. 1978]
7. 'The Firstborn (abridged)' followed by 'Spain (abridged)'; n.d. Scripts of a broadcast by Lee of these two articles in 'I can't stay long'. Typewritten. ff. 66.
8. cript of readings of Lee's poems, introduced by Lee, broadcast on the BBC Third Programme; n.d. Typewritten. ff. 17
9. 'The Ruin', a poem by Peter Zinovieff, translated from the Anglo-Saxon by Michael Alexander, read by Laurie Lea [sic]; n.d. Probably the script for a broadcast recital. Typewritten with manuscript amendments.