Includes: letters from the firm JSE (John Sherry Enterprises) which managed some of Lee's appointments from 1985 onwards; letter from Michael Still enclosing and translating an invitation from El Alcalde of Almuñécar to re-visit the town, including a prospectus for the First Laurie Lee Award for Literature; further letters from Alan Hancox of the Cheltenham Festival.
Includes: letters from the firm JSE (John Sherry Enterprises) which managed ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/4/29
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001245.0x000271
- Dates of Creation1983-1996, nd
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)