Prefaces and forewords to books.
1. 'Uncommon clay (A note on Epstein by Laurie Lee)' also 'Epstein: an appreciation', preface to Epstein: a camera study of the sculptor at work, published André Deutsch: London, 1958. Typewritten copies.
2. Foreword to the catalogue of the National Exhibition of Children's Art, sponsored by the Sunday Mirror; . Autograph and typewritten.
3. Preface to 'Selected poems by Hortense Flexner', published by Hutchinson, 1963; . Typewritten.
4. Preface to Roy Campbell's autobiography Light on a dark horse; . Autograph and typewritten.
5. Foreword to Frank Mansell's 'Cotswold ballads', published by the Wittentree Press, 1969. Two copies of the page proofs marked with corrections.
6. Introduction to 'Ruralist's book of photographs'; 1982. With letters from Douglas Maxwell, managing editor of Solo Books, to Lee. The book does not appear to have been published. Autograph and typewritten.
7. Contribution to Graham Ovenden, published Academy: London, 1987, a volume of Graham Ovenden's photographs; 1986. With letters from Ovenden to Lee.
8. Catalogue note on Elisabeth Frink's lithographs; n.d. Autograph and typewritten.