Papers for 'Cider with Rosie'. Lee's memoir of his early life in the village of Slad, Gloucestershire. Two autograph drafts and one typewritten draft, all with several reworkings of the text and further amendments, which continue through proof stages. With correspondence with publishers relating to the text of the work, texts and correspondence relating to broadcast and dramatised versions.
Papers for 'Cider with Rosie'. Lee's memoir of his early life in the villag ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/2/23-49
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000026.0x000030
- Dates of Creation1957-1997, nd
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description27 folders and notebooks
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Cider with Rosie was first published London; Hogarth Press, 1959 and as 'Edge of day', New York: Morrow, 1959.