Correspondence and papers relating to Lee's involvement in local affairs in Gloucestershire, and particularly the proposed closure of Slad Village School. Lee attended the school and was Chairman of its Parent Teacher Association. The file includes several autograph and typewritten drafts of a paper by Lee presented to Gloucestershire Education Committee opposing closure, also letters from Anthony Crosland, Secretary of State for Education and Science, and Woodrow Wyatt.
Correspondence and papers relating to Lee's involvement in local affairs in ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/5/28
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000239.0x0002f2
- Dates of Creation1959-1999
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)