Notes for 'Two women'. An account with Lee's own photographs of Lee's wife Katherine Francesca and their daughter Jesse Frances. Notes, drafts and correspondence. Lee's marriage certificate gives his wife's names as Catherine Francesca, although her birth certificate shows her as Katherine Francesca; Lee liked to call her Cathy, but after Lee's death she decided to be called Kathy again. Jessy was baptised as Jesse Frances, but Lee preferred the name Jessy (Grove, p. xii).
Notes for 'Two women'. An account with Lee's own photographs of Lee's wife ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/2/105-109
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000026.0x000035
- Dates of Creation1982-1984
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folders
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Two women was published London: Deutsch, 1983.