Correspondence addressed to Lee seeking permission to reprint, translate, illustrate, make recordings of or broadcast his works, to adapt his works as films or plays, and to give performances of such adaptations. Arranged in alphabetical order of correspondents. Correspondence relating to such permissions addressed to Lee through his publishers or agents is placed with the correspondence of those firms. Includes a letter of 1955 from Lord David Cecil, and several letters from James Roose-Evans, who adapted 'Cider with Rosie' for the stage, and relating to his version.
Correspondence addressed to Lee seeking permission to reprint, translate, i ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/4/21-22
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000026.0x00004f
- Dates of Creation1952-1997
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)