Correspondence with A. D. Peters & Co. The firm was incorporated into Peters, Fraser and Dunlop in 1988. Lee's literary agents from 1969, the correspondence mostly consisting of reports, negotiations and proposals for publishing rights, and rights for dramatisations of Cider with Rosie by Nick Darke and James Roose-Evans, and conducted for the firm by Anthony Jones and Patricia Kavanagh. Includes the contract for 'Two women' dated 19 Aug. 1981.
Correspondence with A. D. Peters & Co. The firm was incorporated into Pet ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/4/16
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001245.0x000244
- Dates of Creation1962-1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)