Notes by Lee on the content and title of the book, drafts of the blurb, notes for the jubilee edition and illustrated edition, correspondence with publishers and photocopies of introductions by other editors to school editions. Includes correspondence with John Ward, the illustrator, and with Penguin Books on their reprinting of the book and other works by Lee in uniform style, and on a combined edition of Cider with Rosie and As I walked out one midsummer morning.
Notes by Lee on the content and title of the book, drafts of the blurb, not ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/2/35
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001245.0x0000ba
- Dates of Creation1959-1984, nd
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)