34. 'Night in Castelleje (From a diary before the Civil War)'; . Galley proof from Folios of New Writing, no. 4 (1941) also published in Penguin New Writing, no. 17 (1943).
35. 'Notes for “The nativity” by Josefa de Obides'; 1966. Published in Reader's Digest, vol. 88, no. 524 (Dec. 1966). Autograph, typewritten and with correspondence.
36. 'Notes on marriage'; n.d. Publication unknown. Autograph and typewritten
37. 'On record, the honest voice of the country'; 1975. Cutting from Western Daily Press of a review by Lee of records by Frank Mansell 'Cotswold voices' and 'Cotswold ballads'
38. 'One family's 1,000 year lease on history; 1972. Early drafts entitled 'Lords of Berkeley Castle'. Published in The Daily Telegraph Magazine, 26 May 1972. Autograph, typewritten, and printed cutting, with notes and correspondence