Correspondence with William Morrow and Company Inc. Lee's first publisher in the United States of America. Includes ephemera and correspondence relating to Lee's visits in Sept 1960 to publicise 'Edge of day' (the title given to 'Cider with Rosie' in America) and again in April 1961.
Correspondence with William Morrow and Company Inc. Lee's first publisher ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88936/4/14
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001245.0x000242
- Dates of Creation1955-1970
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)