1. Jock Gallagher; n.d. Two letters. Autograph. For his correspondence with Lee from the British Broadcasting Corporation see Add MS 88936/4/1-3.
2. Hazel, Lady Gardner-Thorpe; 1981. Seven letters. Autograph.
3. David Gascoyne; 1979, 1980. Four letters and cards. Autograph.
4. Judy Gascoyne; 1980. One letter, with Lee's draft reply. Autograph.
5. Donald Gee; n.d. One card. Autograph.
6. Penelope Gilliatt; 1956, n.d. Three letters. Autograph and signed. For her correspondence with Lee from Condé Nast see Add MS 88936/4/19.
7. Sryis and Charles Gleaves; 1961. Two air letters. Signed.
8. Rumer Godden; 1959, 1961. Two letters. Autograph and signed.
9. Celia Goodman, née Paget, afterw. Kirwan; 1952-1993. Twenty-one letters. Autograph and signed.
10. Penelope Govett; 1980. One letter. Autograph.
11. Walter Graebner; 1956. One letter. Signed.
12. Jacqueline Graham; . One letter. Autograph. For her correspondence with Lee from Penguin Books see Add MS 88936/4/15.
13. Wilma, Lady Gregory, née Meikle; 1936-1960. Forty letters and postcards. Twenty-five of these were written to Lee when he was involved in the Spanish Civil War in 1937 and 1938 and Wilma Gregory was staying in Perpignan. Autograph and signed.
14. Alison Griffin; 1979. One letter. Signed.
15. Thomas Griffith; 1960, 1969. Two letters. Autograph.
16. David Grimes, 1958, 1959. Two letters. Autograph and signed.
17. Bryan Guinness, 2nd Baron Moyne; 1954-1987, n.d. Twenty-eight letters and cards, with a card from his widow Elisabeth, including his poem 'Contrasts' sent to Lee acknowledging Lee's letter of sympathy of Guinness' death in 1992. Autograph.
18. John Gwynne; 1965, 1970, n.d. Three letters. Autograph and signed.