Speeches, reports and addresses, mostly given at the judging and award ceremonies for competitions at which Lee was a judge.
1. Answers to questionnaires from Horizon, vol. 14, no. 81 (Sept. 1946), The London magazine, vol. 1, no. 11 (Feb. 1962), and some Indian students; , n.d. Autograph and typewritten.
2. Address probably given at the memorial service to Cathleen Mann, Marchioness of Queensberry, on 23 Sept. 1959; . Autograph and typewritten.
3. 'Report on contributions to The Old Lady of Threadneedle St, 1977'; 1977. Photocopy of autograph.
4. Two addresses given at the awards of Observer/Whitbread National Essay Competitions, circa 1980.
5. Speech given to the Berkeley Hunt Agricultural Society; 1981. Autograph.
6. Speech on his early reading experiences prepared for the fiftieth anniversary of the launch of Penguin Books, and delivered at the Cheltenham Festival of Literature; . Autograph and typewritten, with a notes towards the speech.
7. Answers to questions sent from Bradford Grammar School; 1986.
8. 'Poetry cup. Comments by the judges, Mr C. Day Lewis & Mr. Laurie Lee'; n.d. Won by Sylvia Easthaugh. Typewritten copy.
9. 'Note on children's art'; 1967. An introduction to an unspecified exhibition. Autograph and typewritten drafts, with a folder.
10. Five untitled speeches on poetry and reading; n.d. The draft of one of the speeches is in a notebook which also contains other notes, mostly on Slad village. Autograph and typewritten.
11. Address at National Children's Home, Ebley, n.d.