Microfilms of Thomas of Sutton's De productione formae substantialis.
Microfilms of Thomas of Sutton's De productione formae substantialis
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film 503-4
- Dates of Creation20th century microfilms
- Language of MaterialLatin.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Thomas of Sutton (fl 13th century) was a philosopher.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
Collection level description created by Susan Thomas, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library, where there is also a card index to unpublished catalogues.
The originals are located as follows:
- Wroclaw, Biblioteka Uniwersytecka, MS. IV. Q. 55, fols. 84-93v
- Cracow, Biblioteka Jagiellonska, MS. 625, fols. 237-40