There is also a file of correspondence and notes concerning the publication of the dictionary, between Raymond Frith and Dr G. B. Milner of SOAS.
Draft of a Tikopia-English dictionary compiled by Raymond Firth
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380598
- Dates of Creation1979 - 1992
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialTikopia English
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Tikopia is a dialect spoken in the Solomon Islands.
Conditions Governing Access
Presented by Dr G B Milner of the School of Oriental and African Studies.