Photograph (May 1918); Watercolour sketch (September 1918); 10/- banknote (nd).
Sir Francis Samuelson papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection EP 071
- Dates of Creation1918
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript and photograph. Includes a watercolour sketch and a banknote.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Francis Henry Bernard Samuelson was born in 1890 and educated at Eton and Trinity College, Cambridge. As an Officer, he served with the Yorkshire Hussars in Egypt/Palestine.
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by Sir Michael Samuelson (son). See Research Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
Egypt/Palestine catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available