Inner front page also bears the name Arthur Philip Lomax Wood [b. 1876, son of George Swinford and Mary Jane Elizabeth Wood who lived with bro. Albert Wood].
1. Bundle of correspondence between Daphne Ewing, Pamela Jones, Leslie Miller and Margaret Webster. MW was a neice of Albert Wood, the owner of Bodlondeb.
2. Rough notes, some of which relate to the Wood family.
3. Copy of a typescript by Margaret Webster and Constance Kennington [another neice of AW] written in 1984, recalling a visit to Bodlondeb.
4. Photographs (2) of Bodlondeb as the headquarters of Aberconwy Borough Council.
5. Bundle of correspondence between MW and Colin Pierce for Conwy County Borough Council, referring to plans for future use of Bodlondeb School, which was given to Conwy by AW for educational purposes.