16 letters written by Daltry to his mother, ; report on rugby match between Accra and Eastern Province XV, 1927; family tree including Daltry family; covering note with information on the papers and on Daltry's service in East Africa.
Papers of David Reginald Daltry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.afr.s.2222
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 2222
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
David Reginald Daltry was educated at Wellington College and at Clare College, Cambridge, where he graduated with a B.A. in 1924. He served as district commissioner in Togoland and the Gold Coast, .
Conditions Governing Access
Bodleian reader's ticket required.
Collection level description created by Paul Davidson, Bodleian Library of Commonwealth and African Studies at Rhodes House.
Other Finding Aids
The library holds a card index of all manuscript collections in its reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
No reproduction or publication of personal papers without permission. Contact the library in the first instance.