Draft unsigned notes on bookbinding marred 'n.u.', not used. Also a closed shop; difficult for women to get training or reasonable pay when she is trained. Chances for women increasing however and seems very suitable occupation for them.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-9/09/9/09/030
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/09/030
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/2725
- Dates of CreationApr c.1909
- Physical Description1 item