Harrington was the Local Honorary Secretary for Highgate & North St Pancras branch of London Society for Women's Suffrage. Sorry she cannot help with meeting on 2 Jun owing to her mother's illness and cannot attend special meeting in following week to make arrangements for Queen's Hall meeting. Mentions possible contacts in Girls' Club and Co-operative Movement - Mrs Holyoake Marsh, daughter of GJ Holyoake, 'practically the founder of it' also Post Office workers.
Mrs August Harrington to Miss Ward.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/09/112
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/2806
- Dates of Creation14 May 1911
- Physical Description1 item