Election address of Hubert Jenkins, Labour candidate, Caerphilly UDC election 1911; Board of Conciliation minutes 1905-1907 and 1910-1911; office diaries, 1919-1924.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb217-swcc:mna/pp/54
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/PP/54
- Dates of Creation1905-1924
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Hubert Jenkins was Secretary and Advisory Agent for the East Glamorgan District of the South Wales Miners' Federation (SWMF). He was a J.P. and an Alderman of Glamorgan County Council.
Conditions Governing Access
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.