Letters, 1852-1881, from Sir Andrew C. Ramsay to Mrs Charlotte Anna Maria Cookman, who, on the death of her father, John Johnes of Dolau Cothi, Carmarthenshire, in 1876, resumed her maiden surname of Johnes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 7780B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004383685(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000383685
- Dates of Creation1852-1881 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Ramsay 1
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 7780B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).