Letters, 1904-1923, to Lady Hills-Johnes from Lady Ramsay and from Violet, Eleanor, and Dorothea Ramsay.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 7790C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004384025(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000384025
- Dates of Creation1904-1923 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their readers' tickets.
Formerly known as Ramsay 11.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 7790C.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.