Letters, 1897-1917, from General Sir James Hills-Johnes, V.C., Dolau Cothi, to Violet Ramsay, daughter of Sir Andrew and Lady Ramsay.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 7783B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004383750(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000383750
- Dates of Creation1897-1917 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Ramsay 4.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 7783B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).