Eighteen holograph letters, 1844, written to A. C. Ramsay by J[ohn] C. Ramsay, Sanfernando [Trinidad] (personal, the progress of the writer's business, photography, etc.), and W[illiam] Ramsay, Glasgow (personal, news of friends, the writer's studies, visits to Edinburgh, Trinity Gask, Haddington, etc.). Some of the letters are addressed to the Ordnance Geological Survey at Fishguard and at Builth, to Dolau Cothi, and to the Museum of Economic Geology, Charing Cross, London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 11578D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004917025
- Dates of Creation1844 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Ramsay 28.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11578D.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).