Sixty-seven holograph letters and three imperfect holograph letters written by And[re]w C. Ramsay from London, etc., to [Mary] Louisa Williams, 1851-1852 and undated (personal, the impending marriage of the writer and the recipient, the writer's professional activities, references to colleagues and friends, a proposed visit to the Alps, the international situation, observations on the Whigs in Parliament, Prince Albert's proposal to establish an industrial college, etc.).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 11586D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004918924
- Dates of Creation1851-1852 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Ramsay 36.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11586D.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).