Journals of A.M. Cook, 1877-86, 1912-21, mainly concerning political events.
Journals of A.M. Cook
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. e. 166-77
- Dates of Creation1877-1921
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description12 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Alfred Marshall Cook was surmaster of St. Paul's school, London.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The journals were given to the Library by Cook's sister in 1927.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 45706-17.