This series consists of records created by the Haslingden branch of the North East Lancashire District of the Co-operative Women's Guild. The records include subscription registers, account and minute books, recruitment material, photographs and event booklets.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 LCWG/4/1
- Dates of Creation6 Aug 1937- 5 Dec 1995
- Physical Description5 volumes, 15 items