This sub-series consists of 2 minute books of the Dean Mount branch. Matters discussed include correspondence received, nominations for the sectional conference, the Co-operative Party conference, day trips out of the city, social events such as the soldier's dance and the Co-operative Women's Guild district events, presentations by guest speakers and the organisation of the jubilee celebrations.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-lcwg/lcwg/1/8/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 LCWG/1/8/1
- Dates of Creation5 Aug 1940- 10 Mar 1969
- Physical Description2 volumes