Envelope containing correspondence and papers re Henderson's internment as a prisoner of war of during the Second World War.
Certificate for passing the Examination of the Central Midwives Board of Scotland, 16 May 1955
Watercolour painting of a river scene
Photograph of a group of nurses and others, including Henderson
Large folder containing papers and photographs used for an exhibition on Ethel Henderson, includes:
- Page with typed exhibition description on Ethel Annie Henderson, with card backing. Includes a biography of Henderson and lists items included in the exhibition (photographs and medals)
- 3 photographs
- Red Cross Message dated August 1945, sent to Ethel Henderson from her mother.
- Henderson's certificate for her Diploma in Nursing from the University of Leeds, 29 Sep 1930
- Letter to Henderson from the Colonial Office on her retirement, 8 Oct 1954
- Certificate for award of the Star of Sarawak, 20 Jun 1946
- Certificate for award of an MBE, 13 Jun 1946
- Certificate for passing her nurse training at the Leeds General Infirmary, 3 May 1930
- Printed official list of receivers of the Star of Sarawak, n.d. [c.1946]