Scrapbook of press cuttings (1914-1916); 3 photographs (n.d.); Diary, with photographs inserted (Oct. 1916-Dec. 1917); Copies of letters published in The Friend, 28 Feb. 1908 and 6 Mar. 1908 (n.d.); Photocopy of The Woodbrooke Chronicle, Summer Term, 1916 (n.d.); Booklet Lest We Forget (n.d.); Booklet Friends' Fellowship Papers (Sep. 1916); Friends' War Victims Relief badge (n.d.); Manuscript notes relating to H. G. Clark's tribunal (n.d.); Typescript letter from Harold Braithwaite to his parents (18 Aug. 1916).
Harold Clark papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection CO 019
- Dates of Creation1914-1917
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, typescript, press cuttings, photographs, and printed material Includes a Friends' War Victims Relief Committee badge
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Harold Goundry Clark, of the Friends' War Victims Relief Committee and Friends' Ambulance Unit, served with Section Sanitaire Anglaise No. 14, 1916-1917.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted
Some of the material was placed in the Collection by Miss M. B. Clark (sister). See CO/FAU Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
CO/FAU catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available