This series contains legal documents including a Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association for the London General Omnibus Company (LGOC), a property register and agreements between LGOC and London and Provincial Union of Licensed Vehicle Workers, Transport and General Workers Union and Great Central Railway Company concerning rates of pay for workers and the supply of water for buses. Also includes agreements made between London County Council and LGOC.
London General Omnibus Company: Secretary: Legal Papers
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000165
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 Part1/1/06/00C/Series17 LN000217 LT000108 Part1/1/06/00B/Series4 LN000454 LT000161
- Dates of Creation1908-1933
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 folders and volumes
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
All surviving records preserved.
The records were located circa 1991-1999 as part of the London Transport Archives survey of the vaults at 55 Broadway.