Manuscript and typescript essays by H.A. Prichard.
Essays by H.A. Prichard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. c. 299, d. 329
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Harold Arthur Prichard (1871-1947) was a philosopher. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The essays were given to the Library by Mrs Mable Prichard in 1950.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 43758-9.