- /1 Printed Application letter for post of dental anatomy lecturer at Owens College from Hooton, February 1889 [there is no evidence Hooton ever served in this post].
- /2 Cutting re. appointment as honorary dental surgeon at MRI [1897?].
- /3 MD entry 1927.
- /4 Notice of death 1943.
- /5 Cutting photo as part of MRI group 1902.
- /6 Letter from Sam Doran to 'Joan' 12 June 1963, memories of Hooton.
- /7 Cutting entry from Brockbank, Lives of the honorary staff....
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/HootonWA/1
- Dates of Creation1889-1963
- Physical Description7 pieces