- /1 MD, 1869.
- /2 MD, 1927.
- /3 ND, 1932.
- /4 Short obit, [Manchester Guardian, 1932].
- /5-6 Cuttings, 'No grants for medics: J B and B Eagles look at the diary of a Victorian medic', Manchester University Medical School Gazette, 1974 and 1975. This concerns the diary of Frank Holmes from 1862 to 1864.
- /7 Holograph note (EBL), medical school records.
- /8 Holograph note (EBL), ref 'cuttings'. Relates to a F H Holmes of Manchester in 1892. This may not be Frank Holmes, but there are no other entries which look likely in the 1890 or 1900 MD.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/HolmesFr/1
- Dates of Creation1869-1975
- Physical Description8 pieces