- /1 Cutting, silhouette of Leigh, Manchester University Medical Students Gazette, 1902.
- /2 MD entry 1927.
- /3 Completed form for presentation to Dr Bury, 1 March 1940.
- /4 Obituary, BMJ, 4 December 1943.
- /5 Obituary, Manchester Guardian, 17 November 1943, includes reference to death a month previously of Edward Henry Allon Pask, medical superintendent of Wrightington Hospital.
- /6 Holograph note, re. Medical School group photograph 1902 (MMC/5/9/4/13).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/LeighGH/1
- Dates of Creation1902-1943
- Physical Description6 pieces