- /1 Holograph note from Life of Samuel Hibbert-Ware, re. his friendship with Mitchell.
- /2 Holograph note from Local Gleanings of Lancashire and Cheshire 1876, biographical information on Mitchell.
- /3 Holograph note Cheshire Notes and Queries, anecdote about Mitchell told by Thomas Turner.
- /4 Postcard addressed to EBL from A.A. Mumford 1922, Mitchell chaired meeting of dissenters at 'Hotel' in Manchester on 10 December 1789.
- /5 Holograph note, from Swindell Manchester Streets and Manchester Men.
- /6 Holograph note, brief details from Brockbank Lives and sketches honorary medical staffand JordanJordan.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/MitchellJo/1
- Dates of Creation1922n.d.
- Physical Description6 pieces