- /1 Cutting, 'Nurses and Doctors', BMJ, 17 Jan 1880.
- /2 Cutting, 'Nurses and Doctors: The Children's Hospital at Pendlebury', a letter from Louis Borchardt of the Children's Hospital, BMJ, 24 Jan 1880.
- /3 Receipt for sum paid by Manchester Medico-Ethical Association to Meredith, Ray and Littler, stationers, for the printing of a resolution respecting Dr Humphreys, 4 Mar 1880.
- /4 Receipt for sum paid by Manchester Medico-Ethical Association to Taylor, Garnett, Evans and Co, printers, for pamphlet relating to Dr Humphreys, 31 Mar 1880.
- /5 Pamphlet, Dr Humphreys and the Children's Hospital, Pendlebury, published by Manchester Medico-Ethical Association, Manchester, n.d. .
- /6-7 Letters from Humphreys to Manchester Medical Society (Dr Cullingworth) thanking them for a sum of money they had raised, and donating it to Manchester Medical Society, Jan 1881.
- /8 Letter from Louis Borchardt to Dr Cullingworth acknowledging receipt of the Humphreys donation, 28 Jan 1881.
- /9 Holograph note (EBL), re marriage.
- /10 Holograph note (EBL), ref 'cuttings'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/HumphreysH/1
- Dates of Creation1880-1881n.d.
- Physical Description10 pieces